Aging and Adaptation in Infectious Diseases II/Session V: Aging and the Arrow of Time –Breakout Group Updates and Broader Themes of the SFI/JSMF Initiative
May 2, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Discussion leaders selected from each breakout group
Working group topics may include:
1. Interaction of the adaptive and innate immune system in the dynamics of infection
2. the role of early-childhood exposure (‘imprinting’) in later immune protection and in defining the temporal changes of the antigenic map
3. the allometric scaling of the immune system dynamics with organism size.
Broader topics may include:
1. Complex Networks: Architecture, Robustness, and Fragility,
2. Memory, Dynamics, and Timing,
3. Scaling and Complex Time.
- Presentation file(s)
- Related files