Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks/GrahamHCreasey
From Complex Time
Notes by user Graham H. Creasey (Stanford) for Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Recognition of depth of knowledge in related disciplines/communities/clusters.
Recognition of how little we connect between disciplines/communities/clusters.
What disciplines/people/agents are missing from our meeting? What important elements are missing from our model of the system needed to understand/influence failure of the brain network?
How do we maintain communication between these agents/communities in between physical or virtual meetings?
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Presenter on the following Agenda items
The Brain and other Networks
- Presentation file
- Related files