Quantitative, dynamic models to integrate environment, population, and society
From Complex Time
Revision as of 15:39, January 20, 2019 by Wikiworks
- General Reference
- author-supplied keywords
- Charlotte T Lee
- Quantitative, dynamic models to integrate environment, population, and society
- Roots of Conflict: Soils, Agriculture, and Sociopolitical Complexity in Ancient Hawai'i (School for Advanced Research Advanced Seminar Series)
- School for Advanced Research Press; 1 edition
- Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.
- Page views
- 5Error!"Error!" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 5.
- editions: 1 edition