MediaWiki API help
This is an auto-generated MediaWiki API documentation page.
Documentation and examples: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/API:Main_page
- This module requires read rights.
- Source: MediaWiki
- License: GPL-2.0-or-later
Get events from logs.
Which properties to get:
- Adds the ID of the log event.
- Adds the title of the page for the log event.
- Adds the type of log event.
- Adds the user responsible for the log event.
- Adds the user ID who was responsible for the log event.
- Adds the timestamp for the log event.
- Adds the comment of the log event.
- Adds the parsed comment of the log event.
- Lists additional details about the log event.
- Lists tags for the log event.
- Values (separate with | or alternative): comment, details, ids, parsedcomment, tags, timestamp, title, type, user, userid
- Default: ids|title|type|user|timestamp|comment|details
Filter log entries to only this type.
- One of the following values: Can be empty, or approval, block, commentstreams, contentmodel, create, delete, editaccnt, import, managetags, massmessage, merge, move, newusers, patrol, protect, renameuser, rights, smw, suppress, tag, upload
Filter log actions to only this action. Overrides letype. In the list of possible values, values with the asterisk wildcard such as action/* can have different strings after the slash (/).
- One of the following values: approval/approve, approval/approvefile, approval/unapprove, block/block, block/reblock, block/unblock, commentstreams/*, contentmodel/change, contentmodel/new, create/create, delete/delete, delete/delete_redir, delete/event, delete/flow-delete-post, delete/flow-delete-topic, delete/flow-restore-post, delete/flow-restore-topic, delete/restore, delete/revision, editaccnt/*, import/interwiki, import/lqt-to-flow-topic, import/upload, lock/flow-lock-topic, lock/flow-restore-topic, managetags/activate, managetags/create, managetags/deactivate, managetags/delete, massmessage/*, massmessage/failure, massmessage/send, massmessage/skipbadns, massmessage/skipnouser, massmessage/skipoptout, merge/merge, move/move, move/move_redir, newusers/autocreate, newusers/byemail, newusers/create, newusers/create2, newusers/newusers, patrol/autopatrol, patrol/patrol, protect/modify, protect/move_prot, protect/protect, protect/unprotect, renameuser/renameuser, rights/autopromote, rights/rights, suppress/block, suppress/delete, suppress/event, suppress/flow-restore-post, suppress/flow-restore-topic, suppress/flow-suppress-post, suppress/flow-suppress-topic, suppress/reblock, suppress/revision, tag/update, upload/overwrite, upload/revert, upload/upload
The timestamp to start enumerating from.
- Type: timestamp (allowed formats)
The timestamp to end enumerating.
- Type: timestamp (allowed formats)
In which direction to enumerate:
- List oldest first. Note: lestart has to be before leend.
- List newest first (default). Note: lestart has to be later than leend.
- One of the following values: newer, older
- Default: older
Filter entries to those made by the given user.
- Type: user, by any of user name, IP, interwiki name (e.g. "prefix>ExampleName") and user ID (e.g. "#12345")
Filter entries to those related to a page.
Filter entries to those in the given namespace.
- One of the following values: -1, -2, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 102, 103, 106, 107, 108, 109, 112, 113, 114, 115, 460, 461, 844, 845, 2600
Filter entries that start with this prefix.
Only list event entries tagged with this tag.
How many total event entries to return.
- Type: integer or max
- The value must be between 1 and 500.
- Default: 10
When more results are available, use this to continue.