Evolving Chemical Systems/CeliaBlanco
Notes by user Celia Blanco (UC Santa Barbara) for Evolving Chemical Systems
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Two most relevant paper of mine to this WG.
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|Mirror symmetry breaking with limited enantioselective autocatalysis and temperature gradients: A stability survey||Celia Blanco, Josep M. Ribó, Joaquim Crusats, Zoubir El-Hachemi, Albert Moyano, David Hochberg||Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics||2013||0||2|| Download (Encrypted)
|Mapping a Systematic Ribozyme Fitness Landscape Reveals a Frustrated Evolutionary Network for Self-Aminoacylating RNA||Abe D. Pressman, Ziwei Liu, Evan Janzen, Celia Blanco, Ulrich F. Müller, Gerald F. Joyce, Robert Pascal, Irene A. Chen||Journal of the American Chemical Society||2019||0||3|| Download (Encrypted)