Evolving Chemical Systems/DavidBaum
Notes by user David Baum (Univ. Wisconsin) for Evolving Chemical Systems
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
A paper of mine related to this meeting (an easy read!)
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|The origin and early evolution of life in chemical composition space||David A. Baum||Journal of Theoretical Biology||2018||0||13|| Download (Encrypted)
|Selection and the Origin of Cells||David A. Baum||BioScience||2015||0||5|| Download (Encrypted)
|Effects of spatial diffusion on nonequilibrium steady states in a model for prebiotic evolution||B. F. Intoy, A. Wynveen, J. W. Halley||Physical Review E||2016||0||0|| Download (Encrypted)
|Nonequilibrium steady states in a model for prebiotic evolution||A. Wynveen, I. Fedorov, J. W. Halley||Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics||2014||0||5|| Download (Encrypted)