Evolving Chemical Systems/SamuelLevin
< Evolving Chemical Systems(Redirected from Evolving Chemical Systems/SamuelLevine)
Notes by user Samuel Levin (Oxford Univ.) for Evolving Chemical Systems
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Two paper of mine related to this meeting.
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|The evolution of cooperation in simple molecular replicators||Samuel R. Levin, Stuart A. West||Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences||2017||0||2|| Download (Encrypted)
|The social coevolution hypothesis for the origin of enzymatic cooperation||Samuel R. Levin, Sylvain Gandon, Stuart A. West||0||23|| Download (Encrypted)