Evolving Chemical Systems/SaraWalker
Notes by user Sara Walker (Arizona State University) for Evolving Chemical Systems
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Two most relevant paper of mine to this WG.
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|Universal scaling across biochemical networks on Earth||Hyunju Kim, Harrison B. Smith, Cole Mathis, Jason Raymond, Sara I. Walker||Science Advances||2019||0||3|| Download (Encrypted)
|Environmental control programs the emergence of distinct functional ensembles from unconstrained chemical reactions||Andrew J. Surman, Marc Rodriguez-Garcia, Yousef M. Abul-Haija, Geoffrey J.T. Cooper, Piotr S. Gromski, Rebecca Turk-MacLeoda, Margaret Mullin, Cole Mathis, Sara I. Walker, Leroy Cronin||Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2019||0||1|| Download (Encrypted)