Evolving Chemical Systems/BenKerr
Notes by user Ben Kerr (Univ. Washington) for Evolving Chemical Systems
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Two paper of mine related to this meeting.
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|The Evolutionary Origin of Somatic Cells under the Dirty Work Hypothesis||Heather J. Goldsby, David B. Knoester, Charles Ofria, Benjamin Kerr||PLoS Biology||2014||0||3|| Download (Encrypted)
|Evolution of restraint in a structured rock-paper-scissors community||Joshua R. Nahum, Brittany N. Harding, Benjamin Kerr||Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2011||0||1|| Download (Encrypted)