Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks/SidneyRedner
Notes by user Sidney Redner (SFI) for Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
I'm interested in datasets that could serve as a diagnostic for failure of brain networks. It was mentioned at the meeting that there exists data for response time as a function of age. Perhaps this could be used to understand the performance of the brain network as a function of age.
More general question: is there an unambiguous way to determine age by measuring some aspect of brain function?
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Presenter on the following Agenda items
- Related files