Irreversible Processes in Ecological Evolution/OttoCordero
Notes by user Otto Cordero (MIT) for Irreversible Processes in Ecological Evolution
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
During Annette Ostling's talk, I mentioned this study, which finds "clusters" in trait space emerging without explicit assumptions about niches. I think Jacopo may find it interesting as well.
|Title||Author name||Source name||Year||Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.||Page views||Related file|
|Microbial interactions lead to rapid micro-scale successions on model marine particles||Manoshi S. Datta, Elzbieta Sliwerska, Jeff Gore, Martin F. Polz, Otto X. Cordero||Nature Communications||2016||130||1|
|Multitrait successional forest dynamics enable diverse competitive coexistence||Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences||2017||0||2|
Presenter on the following Agenda items
- Presentation file
- Related files