Population and the Environment: Analytical Demography and Applied Population Ethics/RajanBishwakarma
Notes by user Rajan Bishwakarma (University of New Mexico) for Population and the Environment: Analytical Demography and Applied Population Ethics
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
I think talks/lectures selection reflected the overall objective of the course. From an economists's viewpoints, most lectures were thought provoking and I thoroughly enjoyed. Personally, not only that the lectures helped me to improve my dissertation, I am grateful to some of the organizer for their help.
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).