Are individual differences in sleep and circadian timing amplified by use of artificial light sources?
From Complex Time
Revision as of 20:45, December 1, 2019 by ElizabethKlerman
- General Reference
- author-supplied keywords
- Krithika Swaminathan
- Elizabeth B. Klerman
- Andrew J.K. Phillips
- Are Individual Differences in Sleep and Circadian Timing Amplified by Use of Artificial Light Sources?
- Journal of Biological Rhythms
- SAGE Publications Inc.
- Citation count From Scopus. Refreshed every 5 days.
- Page views
- Error!Error!"Error!Error!" is not a number.
- doi: 10.1177/0748730417699310 (Google search)
- issn: 15524531
- sgr: 85018441435
- scopus: 2-s2.0-85018441435
- pui: 616025513