Cognitive Regime Shift II - When/why/how the Brain Breaks/AmyPChen2
From Complex Time
Notes by user User:AmyPChen2 for Cognitive Regime Shift II - When/why/how the Brain Breaks
This user is not listed as a part of this meeting!
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
This is Amy's test meeting reflection.
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).