Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks/JacopoGrilli
From Complex Time
Notes by user Jacopo Grilli (ICTP) for Cognitive Regime Shift I - When the Brain Breaks
1+ paragraphs on any combination of the following:
- Presentation highlights
- Open questions that came up
- How your perspective changed
- Impact on your own work
- e.g. the discussion on [A] that we are having reminds me of [B] conference/[C] initiative/[D] funding call-for-proposal/[E] research group
- dynamics: if we think at aging as the approach of critical transition we have specific predictions: critical slowing down, flickering, etc
- information: where is information in this dynamical / tipping point picture? Do we need it?
- scales and information: at what scale should we look at the brain to "explain" the interesting (information) phenomena?
Reference material notes
- Here is [A] database on [B] that I pull data from to do [C] analysis that might be of interest to this group (insert link).
- Here is a free tool for calculating [ABC] (insert link)
- This painting/sculpture/forms of artwork is emblematic to our discussion on [X]!
- Schwartz et al. 2017 offers a review on [ABC] migration as relate to climatic factors (add the reference as well).
Presenter on the following Agenda items
On the Stability of Large Ecological Communities
- Presentation file
- Download Presentation (Delete)
- Related files